Druids Heath Surgery – 0121 430 5461
Maypole Surgery – 0121 430 5551
Birmingham Heartlands – 0121 772 2020
Hillmeads Medical Centre – 0121 486 1646

Safeguarding children & adults

Worried about a child?

If you have any concerns about the safety and/or welfare of a child or young person telephone the Children’s Advice & Support Service (CASS) on 0121 303 1888 or via secure email; [email protected]. For more information on email security click here.

Outside of normal office hours please call 0121 675 4806 for the Emergency Duty Team

For more information about making a referral and to access the Request for Support form – click here.

Worried about an adult?

In an emergency or if a crime has been committed. Call 999

Otherwise, report crimes to West Midlands Police by calling 101

Members of the public can report a concern of an adult with care and support needs to Birmingham City Council in the following ways

Report adult abuse online: (Members of public) Begin this form now

or by;

  • Email: [email protected]
  • Telephone: 0121 303 1234
  • Text Relay: dial 18001 followed by the full national phone number

Read more about what we mean by care and support needs.