Druids Heath Surgery
Birmingham Heartlands Surgery
Hillsmead Medical Centre
Welcome to ACE Medical Partnership Practices
Important information about the coronavirus (COVID-19)
The NHS across Birmingham and Solihull will be better prepared for outbreaks of new infectious diseases, if the public follows Public Health England advice.
The NHS has put in place measures to ensure the safety of patients and staff which may mean our patient experience is subject to change.
The Chief Medical Officer announced on Friday 13 March that the country is moving into the ‘Delay’ stage of the response to coronavirus (Covid-19).
The new advice issued by the Chief Medical Officer is to stay at home for 14 days if you have either:
- a high temperature or
- a new continuous cough
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or a hospital. You do not need to contact 111 to tell them you’re staying at home.
Use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service if:
- you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home • your condition gets worse • your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
To access NHS 111 online
Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
Everyone is being reminded to follow Public Health England advice to:
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze. Then bin the tissue, and wash your hands, or use a sanitiser gel.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after using public transport. Use a sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
Everyone is being reminded to follow the public health advice on the NHS website to avoid catching or spreading coronavirus.
More information can be found on the NHS website here.
Exciting new features to Patient Access and making it easier for you to use. Our aim remains the same: to help you take control of your healthcare. Whether you're an existing Patient Access user or a new one, just click on the button below to visit our new site where...
Patient Extended Access is additional access to patient core primary care services. From 1st August 2018 when patients need to see their GP, Nurse or HCA we can offer them a greater range of appointment times. These extra appointments are held at our Hubs Sparkhill...
Helpful Quick Links
Family & Friends Test
Complete your details